Ordering Fingerprint Cards and Training Aids
Ordering Fingerprint Cards
To request fingerprint cards and training aids, your agency must have an Originating Agency Identifier (ORI). An ORI is a nine-character number you must use to receive fingerprint supplies and training aids.
Contact your State Identification Bureau CJIS Systems Officer to request an ORI.
If your agency has an ORI, use the forms below to order supplies. Click “Submit” to send them electronically.
- 1-178 Supply Requisition Form (To order fingerprint supplies)
- 1-178a Fingerprint Training Aids Supply Form (To order training materials)
You can also print the completed forms and fax them to the CJIS Division, Fingerprint Supply Center, at 304-625-3984.
Individuals cannot order fingerprint cards, but you can print the FD-1164 civil fingerprint card.
Yes, your agency can request fingerprint cards with or without your ORI pre-printed. One column on the requisition form is for the quantity without the ORI and one is for the quantity to be pre-printed with the ORI.
No, the fingerprint cards and training aids are free.
- FD-1114 Expungement Forms: 100 per package
- FD-1115 Records Modification Forms: 100 per package
- FD-249 Criminal Cards: Request the number your agency needs
- FD-258 Applicant Cards: Request the number your agency needs
- FD-884 Palm Print Cards: Request the number your agency needs
- FD-884a Supplemental Finger & Palm Print Cards: Request the number your agency needs
- Live Scan Cards: Request the number your agency needs
- R-84 Final Disposition Reports: 4,000 per box
- I-12 Flash/Cancellation Notices: 4,000 per box
- Manila Envelopes: 500 per box
Orders are normally processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Most orders are shipped using FedEx Ground. Be sure to include a complete physical address and phone number when completing the requisition form(s). FedEx Ground will deliver your order within 1-6 days, depending on location.
Call (304) 625-3983 and leave your name, phone number, and ORI. Someone will return your call.