CJIS Division: 2020 Year in Review
February 2, 2021
The CJIS Division’s 2020 Year in Review highlights how we provide our law enforcement partners with the best tools possible.
During fiscal year 2020, the division:
- Enacted remote work and meetings;
- Managed an unprecedented number of background checks for firearm transactions;
- Experienced increased participation in our National Use-of-Force Data Collection;
- Launched the NGI Iris Service; and
- Established the Law Enforcement Engagement Unit, which promotes effective relationships with law enforcement partners.
Read more in the full report.